Monday, October 6, 2008

Update - 1 month on

No photos in this update just a quick reflection of the month that has passed.

Time flies and this blog is already a month old. In that short time so much has happened. Not only have I moved from a Canon Powershot S3IS to Canon 450D DSLR. I also managed to also own 3 lenses which I have found alot of use for.

In the 1 month, I have taken photographs of birds at the Jurong Bird Park, F1 cars at the very first F1 night race and heaps of photos of my son.

I look forward to more photos and have began to plan small projects and hope that I would soon have the time for them.

2 comments:

Memories Of Mine said...

Congrats on being a month old. I look forward to many more photos being posted in this space.

Howard said...

Liss..Thank you. For the past 1 month, you have been a great supporter and a valued inspiration on my photo journey :)