Friday, October 31, 2008

Sunrise

It's been a long while since I last updated my Blog with new photos. So today, it happened that I woke up at 5am and couldn't get back to sleep so, I decided that I would go out to capture the sunrise. So I got changed, packed my camera and walked 15 minutes out from home to capture these shots:-






I am actually quite happy with this set of photos...totally no editing have been done and all photos came straight out of the camera. Maybe I should do more sunrise shots during my next day off.

Of course, besides landscapes, I did try to capture some of the birds out there but my 250mm reach is still not enough to get close shots but I spent some time creeping in the grass trying to get close to these two:-


2 comments:

Memories Of Mine said...

Welcome back. I am in love with the 3 shot, the composure, colour, DOF just stunning. You have done yourself proud.

Howard said...

Liss..thanks so much..I am very proud with this set. Really worth getting scratched by the grass. I should get up early more often