Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Canon 450D First Shots

I finally kinda figured out some of the basic functions on my new camera and am playing around with it. I thought I'd give the 50mm f/1.8 lens a try at home.

These pictures of my son taking pictures of me with one of my phones were done indoors under my living room lights (white lights).



This one of my wife's hands were taken under bedroom lights (warm lights).


This is the only picture of my dog that was reasonably clear...more work needs to be done with my technique to minimise camera shake.


Next time, I will make sure that all my lenses have Image Stabilization.

1 comment:

Memories Of Mine said...

Congratulations on the new purchase. I love the 50mm f1.8 lens! Though I am now wanting the 85mm f1.8. The amount of extra light this baby lets in is amazing in low lighting conditions. I am looking forward to seeing more shots with your new toy.