Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Day at the Beach

I couldn't really wait to get these photos of my son at the beach up. I think I am getting the hang of this photography hobby and am enjoying it. This set was taken at ECP beach and it was quite a bright day so not much problems with lighting.

This first shot my boy looked so serious but still so cute


This next one was taken just as my boy was going to call out, "Daddy-eee"


Our shoes by the beach..it could have been better but I had to shoot this shot one handed while holding on to my boy by the water's edge


The great advantage to an articulated LCD screen...we could see ourselves on the screen while taking some fun shots


This next 2 were taken indoors..for some reason I had difficulty with the auto focusing here



I am still working on uploading some nature and macro photos from last month which will be up as soon as I can sort it out.

1 comment:

Memories Of Mine said...

You have some really nice shot here on your blog.

Your son looks very happy. He is adorable.