Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Home - Punggol Pt II

Ok...Really Punggol is a like a nature reserve on its own. That is what comes with living in an area that is has not been too urban-ised...yet! This time I got up really, really early to catch the early bird(s). There was life but the only problem is that they are very easily spooked due to the low human contact.

Again, a good telephoto would have been good. So in the end, I just stuck with things that did not move.


Remember this flower? Its the same species as from part I. Only difference is the water dropplets on this one.


I have a feeling that this is an Orchid..what do you think?


There is this lonely tree I see on my way to my favorite photo site. I will be going back to it from time to time simply because I want to get a good shot of it...I think there is a potential for a good photo..any suggestions?


Notice my Banner on the top of the Blog? Notice my Profile picture on the side? Would you belive that they are essentialily the same photo. I took a few shots of the moon with the tree branch framing it. These are some of the original shots before Photoshop created my banner and profile pictures:-

1 comment:

Memories Of Mine said...

I think this tree would look great Silhouetted against a sunset or sunrise