Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My MTB

Home sick right now so while waiting before my next dose of medication, I thought I would just put up some photos of my mountain bike. It is a Giant Anthem S which is a great bike to ride only downside is that the "S" version doesn't come with a RP23 rear shock which reviews have been raving about and only comes with the higher end of series.

The handle bar is a Monkey Bar EA70. On it are XT08 break leavers, XT08 Shifters, Topeak Whitelite DX LEDs, Truvativ XR stem, Cateye wireless guage:-



Next is the DT Swiss XR4.2D Wheelset with DT Swiss 340 hubs, wrapping this are Maxxis Crossmarks:-


Well worn Shimano M520 pedals tied to Shimano LX cranks. I look forward to trashing it more soon.


Gears are moved around by a Shimano LX Derailers which would soon be changed to XTs.

No comments: